1. Be simple.
2. Perfection is a lot of little things done well.
3. ‘Why’ is the most important question.
4. Realize that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own.
5. Each day is a new day. You are a new human. Choose your path.
6. You either get worse or better. You don’t stay the same.
7. There is no self. Ego is just a word. “I” is a myth. You are a collection of 37 trillion cells working in harmony to fight off thermodynamic dissipation.
8. Entropy is a critically important concept. Try to understand Entropy.
9. Information, entropy, and the 2nd law of thermodynamics are deeply connected.
10. Everything can be simplified, coded, and understood as information.
11. Information should be free.
12. Take comfort in being alone in the universe – we have our own little island. Don’t fuck it up.
13. A transition towards abundance is happening now.
14. Food abundance will likely be a catalyst for the next paradigm shift.
15. Malthusian economics shows a deep relationship between food availability and population growth / death.
16. Everything is connected.
17. Every non-life threatening problem on a human scale is funny. Don’t worry about anything – it’s not significant.
18. Be excellent to everyone.
19. Most problems can be boiled down to improper communication. Make other people explain exactly what it is they want. Then boil that down further.
20. Keep Learning.
21. Expect Nothing.
22. Live as if the future is watching.
23. Luck is just probability taken personally.
24. Know who you are, what you believe, and where you’re going. Become unstoppable.
25. What are you willing to give up today to become the person you want to be in the future?
26. Nothing is inherently good or bad. Everything simply leads you down a different path. A win today could lead you to an early demise. It’s all relative.
27. Never break two laws at the same time.
28. A system will always find a normal distribution via central limit theorem.
29. The best way to lie is to tell the carefully edited truth.
30. Figure out what motivates people. There is a reason for every action.
31. The answer you receive is based on the question you ask. The correct phrasing can literally change a persons response.
32. Pick an audacious goal and announce it to everyone.
33. Humans don’t fight for principles and philosophy. They fight for the person who embodies their principles and philosophy.
34. Don’t be intimidated by anyone, everyone is playing a role and wearing a mask.
35. One year from now you’ll will wish you started today.
36. If you live off peoples compliments, you’ll die from their criticisms.
37. Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a decision when you’re low. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.
38. When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.
39. Nothing of you is original. You’re the combined effort of everything you’ve experienced.
40. Humans are chemical machines that turn energy into ideas.
41. Do one thing to help your future self every day. Make your own life easier.
42. Never have anything in your life you can’t walk away from.
43. Never enter a room without an exit strategy.
44. Never be late for anything.
45. If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late – you’re fired.
46. If there’s something you need to do, just count to 5, and then do it. You will.
47. Just Fucking Do It…
48. Always UNDER sell and always OVER deliver.
49. Don’t assume your favorite idea is your best idea.
50. Don’t try any drugs that you have to snort or inject.
51. Never lend money. Ever. It’s either given as a gift, or not at all. Loans don’t work.
52. If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees. If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children.
53. Never underestimate the determination of a kid who is time-rich and cash-poor.
54. In order to understand recursion, you must first understand recursion.
55. Science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom. This is bad.
56. Writing is thinking through your fingers.
57. The only thing faster than the speed of light is the speed of dark.
58. Everyone likes getting a flower.